This module is dedicated to getting you comfortable with conducting research on various industries and career paths and building and managing a professional network.
The video below will walk you through various research and networking avenues with Talent War Group CEO Mike Sarraille. Afterward, be sure to download the relationship manager below and start building connections.
- You must research your options that are available on the market and that align with your definition of success
- It’s okay if you don’t know where to begin your research. Part of the career and industry research process is eliminating the options that just don’t interest you
- Networking is a critical component of your career development. “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know”
- “Professional networking is an art.” It’s a powerful means to research while learning from proven industry leaders
- Building a professional network is about meaningful relationships, not volume. It takes time
- LinkedIn is your means of establishing your public brand, you’re narrative. Always control your narrative